UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration, Cut-off mark, Screening dates, screening fee, and registration deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session have been published. The cut-off mark is 180. The cost is N2000. The deadline for registration is July 17th, 2020. See full details below;
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
How To Apply
UNIUYO Post-UTME Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
8. Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
1. Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
2. Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
3. Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
1. Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
2. No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
3. Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
4. Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday July 17th, 2020.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618