UNIUYO Direct Entry screening exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals oruniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
4. Enter your phone number and email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
1. Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
2. Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
3. Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
1. Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
2. No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
3. Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign
Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
4. Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday July 17th, 2020.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618