The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
Registration exercise for the UNN Direct Entry screening exercise commences on August 5, 2020, and ends on August 28, 2020, on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portalhttps://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
5. Enter JAMB Registration Number
6. Generate Invoice
7. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
8. Return to Portal
9. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
10. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
11. Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
12. Re-enter your grades correctly
13. Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
– Birth Certificate
– Local Government Identification
– First School Leaving Certificate
– O-Level 1
– O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
14. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
16. Click SUBMIT
17. Print acknowledgement Slip.
Leave a Reply