Ahead of the Bowen University, Iwo 2019/2020 Second Semester Examination scheduled to commence on Tuesday 18th August, 2020, Students are reminded of the following important information:
1. Students who have paid school fees but failed to register online may not be eligible to write the examination.
2. Students owing school fees will not be eligible to partake in the examination.
3. Students who by reasons of disciplinary action could not participate in the online teaching are to note that they will be ineligible to write the examination.
4. Students with genuine need to access the hostel ahead of the examination are to send mails to [email protected] to make their requests known. Only students with approval will be allowed into the University.
5. There are strict measures in place at the gate and at the hostels before students are allowed to pick any item.
6. Students without approval from the Directorate of Student Support will not be allowed to access the hostel.
7. Students are not by any reason compelled to travel to the University if they do not have any reason to do so.
8. May the Almighty God grant all Bowen students Excellent Spirit as they prepare for the 2019/2020 Second Semester examination. Amen!
Leave a Reply