Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of Tansian University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Available Programmes for Tansian University Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2021/2022
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- Computer Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Physics
- Physics and Electronics
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- B.Sc Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- Economics and Statistics
- B.Sc Economics and Statistics
- International Relations
- B.Sc International Relations
- Mass Communication
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- B.Sc Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science
- B.Sc Political Science
- Public Administration
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Statistics
- Our Accountancy students will also be graduating as possible Professional Chartered Accountants, given the ICAN accreditation of its programme.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Special Education
- B.Ed Primary Education/Early Childhood
- B.Ed Education Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- Arts Education
- B.A (Ed) Education/English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A (Ed) Education/CRS
- Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Biology
- Social Science and Vocational Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Economics
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Political Science
- B.Sc (Ed) Education/Accounting
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Architecture
- Estate Management
- B.Sc Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Health
- B.Sc Public Health
FACULTY OF LAW
- Civil Law
- LL.B. Law
Admission Requirements for Tansian University Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2021/2022
All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for Course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
Note: Candidate who sat for the 2021 UTME who did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
There is Direct Entry Admission for NCE holders for two/three Year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education.
There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Tansian University.
Method of Application
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE) and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide (Click Here to Pay Online).
FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.