Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
RECTEM ND Courses.
- Business Administration and Management
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
RECTEM Admission Requirements.
a. ND Accountancy/ND Business Administration and Management
- Credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in English Language, Mathematics plus 2/3 credits in Commercial Subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
b. ND Architectural Technology:
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and 2 other credits from Economics/Biology/Geography/Chemistry/Fine Art/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
c. Quantity Surveying:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any 2 credits from Economics/Commerce/Technical Drawing/Fine Art/Geography/Chemistry/Further Maths/Woodwork/Biology/Metalwork at not more than 2 sittings.
d. Estate Management & Valuation:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Credit in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science and another one credit in Geography/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
e. Computer Science:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Physics, Mathematics plus two credits in Statistics/Geography/Further Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science/Computer Science at not more than 2 sittings.
f. Science Laboratory Technology:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language and Mathematics plus two Credits in Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science/Chemistry and one Credit in Technical Drawing/Metalwork/ Woodwork/Basic Electricity/Geography/Further Maths/Fine Art at not more than 2 sittings.
g. Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering Technology:
- SSCE/NTC/WASC/GCE O/L/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one other credit from Technical Drawing/Basic Electronics/Electricity/Auto Mechanics/Metalwork/Further Maths/Geography at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for RECTEM Post UTME Form.
Prospective candidates should visit the College Website: https://rectem.edu.ng/apply/ and follow the instructions thereby.
For further enquiries, please contact; 08084590371, 07035751148.