This is to inform all UTME/Direct Entry candidates that Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has extended the deadline for the 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Registration Exercise which commenced on Wednesday, 8th September, 2021. The exercise will now close on Sunday, 17th October, 2021.Online Screening is scheduled to commence on Monday, 18th October, 2021.
Candidates seeking admission into the University who have not registered for the 2021/2022 Post-UTME/DE exercise are hereby advised to do so before the expiration of the deadline of Sunday, 17th October, 2021. The registration fee is N2, 000.00 only. Modalities and details for screening will be available soon on the University Website and the general public will be duly informed.
1. UTME/DE Candidates who did not choose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and are interested in seeking admission into the University should change institution in JAMB Portal to the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and register for screening using the link in the University Website. UTME candidates must score 140 and above to be eligible for registration. The registration deadline has been extended until Sunday, 17th October, 2021.
2. Candidates who registered for JAMB using awaiting results should remember to upload their O’level to JAMB Portal and do the same in the University Portal.
3. Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of it’s candidates. The data provided by the candidates during registration will be electronically matched with the data provided by JAMB against every candidate. This is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
4. Use your personal phone number for registration. Information will be available on a regular basis. No duplicate phone number is allowed.
5. Registration is strictly online. Register from convenience! Anywhere.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.)