The Management of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, has released the First Batch (Merit List) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session on Jamb Portal
Applicants are advised to visit their respective JAMB CAPS to accept or decline the offer of Admission
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Finally, click ‘Accept‘ or ‘Reject‘ button to accept/reject the admission
Candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission