Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY post utme screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Eligibility & List of Available Courses.
Eligibility: Candidates who chose the institution as their choice and scored 120 and above.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
iii. Biology /Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening.
Go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Afterward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Informations Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
Deadline: Not Specified.