This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree programme in Education and Humanities that the management of the university has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIPORT pre-degree admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List.
Follow the link below to access your admission status:
Successfully admitted candidates are to commence payment of school fees and registration immediately. Tutorials/Lectures will commence on Monday 7th December, 2020.
For Registration, candidates should present the following:
- · Provisional Admission Slip
- · Acceptance Form
- · Clearance Eligibility Form
- · A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
- · A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
- · Original and photocopies of School Certificates
- · Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- · Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT pre-degree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session..