Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu, school of nursing 3-year programme admission for the 2021/2022 academic year.
UNTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
How to Apply for UNTH School of Nursing Admission
Please do note that all payment is to be made to the bank and the teller scanned and submitted for processing.
Bank: GT BANK PLC. ACC NO: 0046975150, ACC NAME: ONUEKWUSI PAUL O. Please endeavour to upload your evidence of payment for confirmation.
SCHOOL OF NURSING REGISTRATION HAS STARTED FROM 4TH JANUARY, 2021. IF YOU WANT TO BE REGISTERED BY THE SCHOOL ICT STAFF, FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. CALL 08131262487. ENTRANCE FORM FEE: 8000 PAYABLE AT BANK. REGISTRATION: 1500, SUBMISSION FEE: 2000. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EXAM SLIP, REMEMBER TO UPLOAD IT TO OUR EMAIL UNTHPORTAL@GMAIL.COM FOR POSSIBLE SUBMISSION AT SCHOOL WITH N500 SERVICE CHARGE. YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR CREDENTIAL TO THE I.C.T EMAIL SUPPORT (UNTHPORTAL@GMAIL.COM)FOR YOUR SUBMISSION IF YOU CANNOT COME TO THE SCHOOL INFORMATION, CALL PAUL@ 08131262487 OR 07060862925 FOR MORE GUIDANCE.
Official Link – http://www.unthportal.com/index.php.
APPLICATION DEADLINE/ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Amount: N8,000
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2021.
- Written Exam Date: May 1st, 2021.
- Place: School of Nursing, UNTH (Old Site), Enugu
- Submission Fee: N2,000(2,000 cash to be paid at School of Nursing for Submission)
- BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTOCARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.