The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise commences on wednesday 5th August,2020 on the university Portal.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
1. Candidates who chose UNN in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
2. University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Procedure for the Post-UTME Registration:
1. Log on to the University Website: http://www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2020
5. 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
6. Enter JAMB Registration Number
7. Generate Invoice
8. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
9. Return to Portal
10. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
11. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
12. Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
13. Re-enter your grades correctly
Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
i. Birth Certificate
ii. Local Government Identification
iv. First School Leaving Certificate
v. JAMB Result Slip
vi. O-Level 1
vii. O-Level 2 ( For double sitting
14. candidates) and click the NEXT button
15. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
16. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
17. Click SUBMIT
18. Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN SCREENING DETAILS:
The date for the post utme screening examination will be communicated later
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
-A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
-2020/2021 JAMB Result Slip
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
1. No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
2. The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
3. Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng for further information