ST. AUGUSTINE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, ANNOUNCES SALES OF POST UTME FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the St. Augustine College of Education – SACOED (Affiliated to the University of Ibadan) post UTME form for admission into its various degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
St. Augustine College of Education (Affiliated to UI) Degree Courses, Admission Requirements & Duration
Elevate your educational prowess with degree programmes from St. Augustine’s affiliated with the University of Ibadan. Choose from a variety of Arts and Social Science courses, such as B.Sc(Ed) in Economics and Political Science, B.A (Ed) in English Language and CRS/IRS, and B.Ed in Social Studies, Educational Management, and Guidance and Counselling. All courses are accredited by the NUC. Degree certificates are awarded by the University of Ibadan, with full-time and part-time duration options.
ALL DEGREE CERTIFICATES ARE AWARDED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND ALL COURSES ARE NUC ACCREDITED.
- Arts and Social Science:
- B.Sc(Ed) Economics
- B.Sc(Ed) Political Science
- B.A (Ed) English Language
- B.Ed Social Studies
- B.A (Ed) CRS/IRS
- B.Ed Educational Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- FULL TIME 4 YEARS, DIRECT ENTRY 3 YEARS
- PART-TIME (DISTANCE LEARNING) 5 YEARS,
- DIRECT ENTRY 4 YEARS.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (DEGREE):
- Five (5) Credits at One Sitting or Six (6) Credits at Two sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO.
- St. Augustine College of Education (Affiliated to UI) Post UTME Form
- Kindly log on to this link https://applications.staugustinecollege.edu.ng/ for any programme of your choice.
ST. AUGUSTINE’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
2, Moronfolu Street, by Pako Bus stop, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos State,
Between 8.00am and 4.00pm, Monday through Friday.
OR Log-on to www.staugustinecollege.edu.ng for further guidelines
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
08034919553, 08065954493, 08023891300, 08034700872