Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Renaissance University (RNU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Renaissance University Courses
Renaissance University is made up of three faculties (Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences and Faculty of Law).
The university offers various courses that are accredited by the National University Council (NUC).
Below is the list of courses offered by RNU:
- Natural and Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
- Micro Biology
- Management and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- History and International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Banking and Finance
- Faculty of Law
Renaissance University Admission Requirements
- Candidates are expected to possess the following
- A Minimum JAMB score of 120 (RNU’s minimum UTME score)
- Five (5) credits in WAEC or NECO (not more than two sittings)
How to Apply for Renaissance University Post UTME Form
Admission into Renaissance University is still in process. Prospective candidates can apply by providing their details through the university’s online application portal. The university admits students through their Regular Admission Process.