Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lead City University (LCU), Ibadan, Oyo State, undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Lead City University Undergraduate Programme Admission Requirements.
A. The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including English Language obtained not more than two sittings. Alternative entrance requirement without UTME is the Direct Entry. Under these category holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme. Conversion programmes (2years) for Holders of University degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available
B. Candidates who originally did not choose Lead City University in their UTME application can also be considered for admission. Those that did not do the UTME are advised to apply to us for the
IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programes. This does not require UTME scores. On successful completion of the programme, candidates can proceed to 200 Level via Direct Entry. The IJMB /JUPEB certificates are recognized by JAMB for its Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or foreign university.
How to Apply for Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form.
Purchase of Application Forms
Prospective candidates are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) into any of the under-listed banks
Please use Pay Direct in any Bank,
1. Account Name: Lead City University, Ibadan.
2. Access Bank Account Number: 0014074992
3. G.T. Bank. Account Number: 0029591261
4. UBA Bank Account Number.: 1015466816
5. Wema Bank Account Number: 0122675904
Online Undergraduate Application Form
Download the Application Form here, then pay directly to the designated accounts
Designated Selling Points for Undergraduate Forms
Main Campus: Lead City University Ibadan. Lagos Ibadan Express-WayToll Gate, Ibadan
Lagos Office: Shop B24, 1st Floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex Surulere, Lagos State.
Port-Harcourt Office: Rofbidut Nigeria Limited, 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt, River State.
Lead City University Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The management of Lead City University has announced the Post UTME Admission Screening dates for the 2020/2021 academic session as follows;
Lead City Post UTME Screening Dates
To be announced later
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS:Lead City University, Lagos Ibadan Toll Gate, Ibadan.
2.LAGOS: Shop B24, 1st Floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex Surulere, Lagos State.
Screening Requirements for Admission
Applicants must come with the following documents;
1. Print out of 2020 UTME Result Slip.
2. Recent (4) Passport Photographs.
3. Photocopies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
4. Photocopies of Birth Certificate
5. Sponsorship Letter
6. Photocopies of Sponsor ‘s Identity Card
7. Reference Letter from a well-known/ reputable organization to vouch for the candidate’s character
8. Evidence of Payment (Bank Teller)
While for Transfer Students/ Direct Entry;
1. Photocopy of Previous Admission Letter
2. Jamb Admission Letter
3. Official Transcript
4. Level Result
5. Notification of Result (Direct Entry Only)
6. Photocopies of Birth Certificate
7. Sponsorship Letter
8. Photocopies of Sponsor ‘s Identity Card
9. Reference Letter from a well-known/ reputable organization to vouch for the candidate’s character
10. Evidence of Payment (Bank Teller
NOTE: Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2020.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
Leave a Reply