The Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE), Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with passes at Credit level in these five (5) subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings. Applicants must also meet the minimum UTME requirement for admission into Tertiary Institutions (i.e. Monotechnics/Polytechnics) in Nigeria. Interested candidates may request for change of institution(s) and/or programme into Federal School of Bio-medical Engineering, LUTH as first choice.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
1. Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register HEREhttp://schools.luth.gov.ng/register-pay.
2. Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
1. Check your email after registration
2. Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
3. Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
4. Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
1. Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
2. Submit the Application
3. Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The examination date, time and venue shall be provided to prospective candidates on sub-mission of the application form.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION: Written examination will be conducted at the Federal School of Biomedical Engineering, LUTH, Idi – Araba. Successful candidates will be asked to provide original copies of relevant certificates for screening and interview at the same venue.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st October, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611