Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Available Programmes & Duration.
Accident & Emergency Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
1. Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
2. Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
1. Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register HEREhttp://schools.luth.gov.ng/register-pay.
2. Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
1. Check your email after registration
2. Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
3. Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
4. Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
1. Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
2. Submit the Application
3. Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st July, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611