Lagos State University Teaching Hospital [LUTH] Idi Araba has announced admission into its programmes for the 2020/2021 session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes;
Community Health Officers Training School (CHOTS)
Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – ND
School of Health Information Management (SHIM)
School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT)
School of Post Basic Nursing (SPBN)
School of Midwifery (SOM)
How to Apply Online
Kindly note that to complete this process; you will likely require a valid debit/credit card.
A. How to Register on portal:
1. Visit (schools.luth.gov.ng) and click register
2. Registerhttp://schools.luth.gov.ng/register-pay and pay access fee
3. During registration, you will be required to choose the School you are applying to.
NOTE: Please ensure that you meet the requirement into the school of your choice.
Cost of application form is as indicated on the school portal.
B. How to log in:
1. Check your email after registration
2. Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password
3. Click “Buy form” to visit the remita payment page and purchase form
How to complete application form:
1. Click “Fill form” after paying to fill and complete the application form online
2. Submit the application
3. Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed application form.
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Closing date: 31st July, 2020 for all Schools except School of Health Information Management and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering which close on 31st October, 2020
Phone Number: 09081542611