Applications are invoted from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form.
1. Pay the sum of ten thousand seven hundred naira (#10,000) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank, will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
3. Proceed to the school for upload of your receipt and names or
For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form or log on to http://www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
4. Click on Application form
5. Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
6. Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email, as it will be generated and sent to your mail directly. Please, endeavor to put your correct email.
7. Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, log on to http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and fill in the figures sent to you via mail.
This will open your form.
8. Endeavor to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
9. Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
10. Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Deadline: Not Specified Yet.
Entrance Exam: 20th June, 2020.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr. Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08036394771; 08057991601
Mr. Stephen A.O.: 08036982473; 08023963450.
You can also send mail to the following
NB: Please DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYONE OR INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK