Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its ND Programmes. The cost of Post-UTME screening fee is N2,000. The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Regular Form
A. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
1. Department Of Business Administration
2. Department of Accountancy
B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. Department of Science Laboratory Technology
2. Department of Computer Science
3. Department of Statistics
4. Department of Computer Engineering
5. Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
To Apply for 2019/2020 ADMISSION
1. Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
2. Click on Start Application – Create Account HERE https://eportal.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/AdmissionApplication/register/ if you have not created account before.
3. If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here https://eportal.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/AdmissionApplication/signin/to continue the application process.
4. Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the i. following credentials:
ii. Birth Certificate
iii.Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
iv. WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
v. Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
vi. Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
vii. The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
viii. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
NB: Incomplete applications will not be cosidered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08035676161