Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Gateway ICT Poly HND Courses.
Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Electronics & Telecom option)
Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Power. & Machine option)
Gateway ICT Poly HND Admission Requirements.
SSCE entry requirements for the corresponding Higher National Diploma programmes.
Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND Form.
1. Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at
2. Click on Fresh Application
Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
3. Click on “CONTINUE”
4. If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
5. Complete your payment process
Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
6. Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
7. Supply all required information
Enter your O’level result(s)
8. Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
9. Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
10. Click on “Submit” to complete application process
11. Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at email@example.com or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056