FIDEI POLYTECHNIC ANNOUNCES SALES OF ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
All candidates who scored 120 and above in the recent UTME and wants to study at the institution, should go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, if they did not choose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice.Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also change their first choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, if they are desirous to study at the institution.
Applications forms are also on sale for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry (DE) programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
- ND Computer Engineering Technology
- ND/HND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option)
- HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
- ND Fisheries & Aquatic Technology
- ND Food Technology
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
- ND Statistics
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ND/HND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management & Valuation
- ND/HND Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES: ND/HND
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND/HND Business Administration & Management ND/HND Mass Communication
- ND/HND Office Technology & Management ND/HND Public Administration
The institution also runs the following Polytechnic Diplomas:
- Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Diploma in Legal Studies
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Welding & Fabrication
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS UTME CANDIDATES:
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
B. DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
1. Candidates for DE must have the requirements stated for UTME Candidates above.
2. Candidates in addition to (1) above, must also hold National Diploma (ND) or National Innovative Diploma (NID) Certificates with at least Lower Credits from accredited institutions in related disciplines with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
3. Candidates with Passes (i.e. CGPA of 2.0 -2.49) at the ND/NID, but with two (2) or more years of cognate experience in a related field can also apply.
APPLICATION FEES DIRECT ENTRY:
(N 6,000.00) only Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290 ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
1. Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE
.2. Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
1. Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
2. Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
3. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
4. Two passport-sized photographs
Signed:Gabriel Bem Abari,
For more enquiries, please send an email to: [email protected] , or call the following numbers: 07030312917/09059988988/08066059636