Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
FUTA Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
School of Sciences (SOS)
School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
School of Computing (SOC)
***ACCOMMODATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
FUTA Pre-Degree Courses.
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA:
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (COE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDG)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Survey (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Human Anatomy (HUA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
Computer Science (CSC)
Cyber Security Services (CYB)
Information Technology (IFT)
Information Systems (IFS)
Software Engineering (SEN)
How to Apply for FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form.
1. Candidates are to visit . Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
4. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS Application Form.
5. Submit the complete Online Application Form and print out a copy of the Screening Scheduled slip.
6. The application opens on Monday, 15th June, 2020 and closes on Friday 2nd October, 2020. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the http://www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
7. Screening will hold between Monday 5th and Friday, 9th October, 2020.
8. The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814,08074254379
Leave a Reply