Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form.
Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at
1. Select Click here http://www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng/register to Register button
2. Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
3. Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
4. Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
5. Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
6. Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
CLOSING DATE – 20th August, 2020 by 4:00pm.
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 22nd August, 2020 by 10:00am prompt.
EXAM VENUE – As stated on the Exam Gate Pass Card.
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.