Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, is now selling its post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME form below.
That registration exercise for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under-listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidence of payment.
Deadline: Not Specified.