The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time Courses.
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii Food Technology
iii Science Laboratory Technology
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
iii Electrical Electronic Engineering
iv. Mechanical Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Urban and Regional Planning
Estate Management & Valuation
Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time – Entry Requirements.
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form.
1. To apply online for Part-Time ND programmes, candidates are to first log in to [email protected] and complete the procedure to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Offa and pay the application fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (₦ 3,500) to obtain the JAMB Registration Number, and then proceed to www.fpo.edu.ng to pay a processing fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only (₦ 15,000) click on Admission to complete the application processing form, no other charges shall be required. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
2. Please note that any Candidate who does not comply with the above method of application can not be offered admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their data will not be on Jamb Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), where admissions are processed. Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of their certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS: All candidates are to upload their results, certificates/credentials on the portal of the Polytechnic http://www.fpo.edu.ng Candidates must also fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal. NOTE that failure to comply with this procedure, leads to disqualification of such candidate and false claims shall lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time same is discovered.
CLOSURE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES: 13th September, 2020.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.