FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO ANNOUNCES SALES OF 2023/2024 POST-UTME ADMISSION FORM
This is to inform the general public especially Federal Poly Ilaro aspirants that the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (Federal Poly Ilaro) Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. The Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 150 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form
- Visit the official school portal via federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your program and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip