ESUT Supplementary Admission Form for 2019/2020 session is on sale. All interested candidates who sat for the 2019 UTME and scored 170 and above and have changed to Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) as their first choice (Most Preferred) institution (or now wish to make the change) are invited to apply for Supplementary Admission into the following available courses, whether or not they wrote ESUT PUTME.
Only candidates who have the required UTME subjects indicated against each of the available courses in the table below are qualified to apply.
Interested candidates should log on to ESUT website,
portal.esut.edu.ngportal.esut.edu.ng, for payment details and to complete the Supplementary Admission form.
Subsequently, they should proceed to JAMB website,jamb.org.ng, to effect the change of institution to ESUT and upload their O’ Level results, if they have not done so.
ESUT portal will open for the application from Monday 9th December, 2019 to Friday 20th December, 2019.
S/N FACULTY DEPARTMENT/COURSES REQUIRED UTME SUBJECTS
1. Agriculture Agronomy and Ecological Management Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture & Mathematics or Physics
Animal Science and Fisheries
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Food Science and Technology
2. Applied Natural Sciences Computer and Information Science Industrial Physics Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology
Industrial Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics & any two of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology, and Agriculture.
Industrial Chemistry Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, or Biology, or Agriculture
3. Engineering Agriculture Engineering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Metallurgical and Material Engineering
4. Environmental Sciences Building Technology Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Estate Management Mathematics, Economics, any other
Quantity Surveying Physics, Mathematics, any one of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology, Economics.
Surveying and Geo-informatics Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/ Geography
Urban and Regional Planning Mathematics, Geog, and any one of Economics, Physics, Chemistry
5. Education Building/Woodwork Education Business Education Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Electrical/Electronic Technology Education
Technology and Vocational Education
Mechanical Technology Education
Business Education (Accounting option, Economics option) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
6. Management Sciences Banking and Finance Mathematics, Economics, and one other subject
Insurance and Risk Management Co-operative and Rural Development
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit the official ESUT supplementary registration portal to complete your registration
The price for ESUT supplementary form is N6,600 excluding bank charges
Portal closes on Friday 20th December, 2019.