Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State announced the release of Application/ Post UTME form for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
1. UTME Candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 160 for BSc programmes in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
2. UTME Candidates who did not choose the University (for Medicine & Surgery) but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form.
1. Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form. Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal https://www.ekounimed.edu.ng/Applicationsand thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal.
2. NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details is as shown below:
Application Fee 8,000.00
Screening Fee 2,000.00
Service Charge 1,650.00
Visit the University Registration Website:
1.http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899 for technical assistance.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i. EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
ii. NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
iii. 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip
iv. D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.