Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) Short Certificate Courses in Meteorology and Climate Change for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates must have obtained at least Three (3) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent in not more than two sittings.
Venue & Days:
Idia College, Lyaro, Benin City
Every Friday and Saturday From August, 2020
How to Apply for Edo Poly Meteorology & Climate Change Short Course Form.
2. Or Send a Mail to [email protected]
or [email protected]
Or Call 07065535273,07064960330
The application cost is N3,250.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
Click on Apply for Admission
2. Click on Applicants and then select METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE SHORT COURSE 2020/2021
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
4. Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
5. Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email.
6. Click on the Link within your email to continue
Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
7. Enter your username and the password to login.
8. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
9. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 3,250:00; with a valid WEB Payment – Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
11. Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance
Leave a Reply