Applications are invited from all interested and qualified candidates for Admission into the following NBTE accredited HND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku for the 2023/2024 Academic Session:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- HND Mathematics and Statistics
- HND Hospitality and Tourism Management
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND DESIGN
- HND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- HND Fine and Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics and Painting Option)
- HND Textile Designs
- HND Ceramics
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- HND Accountancy
- HND Banking and Finance
- HND Business Administration and Management
- HND Production Operations Management
- HND Human Resource Management
- HND Marketing
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- HND Agricultural & Bioenvironmental Engineering Technology
- HND Civil Engineering Technology
- HND Computer Engineering
- HND Electrical/Electronic Technology (Electronic Communication
- HND Foundry Engineering Technology
- HND Mechanical Engineering (Power and Manufacturing Options)
- HND Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant)
- HND Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- HND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
SCHOOL OF ICT
- HND Computer Science
- HND Mass Communication (Print and Broadcast)
- HND Office Technology and Management
- HND Library and Information Science
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained with a minimum of Lower Credit in the Relevant
Disciplines from Institutions with the accredited Programmes by National Board for
Technical Education (NBTE) with a minimum of one (1) year Industrial Training in
accordance with your field of study.
- Candidates who obtained ND at Pass Level with a minimum of Two (2) years Industrial
Training in the field of study.
- At least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more
than two sittings.
- Candidates who were admitted to ND Programme through JAMB inclusive of items (a) to (c) above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Go to https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng
2. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
3. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
4. Go to (https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng).
5. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
6. Click login. Your page will be displayed.
7. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 200kb with red background.
8. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
You will pay a non-refundable screening fee of Twelve thousand seven hundred and fifty Naira (12,750.00) only, made online with verve or Master card inter switch (ATM).
METHOD OF SCREENING
- All candidates would be scheduled for a computer based test (CBT).
- Candidates certificates and evidence of registration will be screened.
- Any candidate who entered false/wrong information will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY
The closing date for application is 30th November, 2023.
For Admission enquiries, Please call, 08036913918, 07036762555 or 08157117318 or Email; [email protected] Signed,
NWEKE, F.N. (Mrs)
,Registrar/Secretary to Council.