The Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Chemical Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Chemical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Chemical Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Chemical Engineering.
Please read the Chemical Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Chemical Engineering.
Direct Entry Requirement for Chemical Engineering:
- A Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Chemical Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Chemical Engineering:
- Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.