Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2020 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME.
1. Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
i. JAMB Reg Number
ii. Phone number and
2. Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise.
Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
3. Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
1. Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
2. JAMB online result
3. Other credentials
4. Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WEAC AND /or NECO result(s)
N/B the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly.
CLOSING Date: 30th September, 2020