Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full/part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Office Technology and Management
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Estate Management and Valuation
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
Ceramics and Glass Technology
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Agric Extension and Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
PART-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
Business Administration and Management,
Office Technology and Management,
Library and Information Science,
Marketing and Computer Science.
Candidates must be holders of National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also the candidates with CGPA of 2.5 and above must have completed one year Industrial Training. Candidates with CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years Industrial Training
Method of Application:
A. Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening
B. The Application Fee for HND Full and Part-Time is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
C. Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website:
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
Screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
O’Level statement of result.