Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ACU postgraduate programmes run for minimum of 3 Semesters except for Ph.D which runs for minimum of 6 Semesters & PGD for 2 Semesters.
Ajayi Crowther University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
A First Degree in relevant programme, with a minimum of second class honours degree of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University and the National Universities Commission (NUC).
However, each department may specify some additional entry requirement(s), subject to approval of the Board of Postgraduate Studies and Senate.
How to Apply for Ajayi Crowther University Postgraduate Admission Form.
A. OFFLINE APPLICATION
1. Click http://pgs.acu.edu.ng/AJAYI-CROWTHER-UNIVERSITY-PG%20FORM.pdfto download the ‘PG Admission Form‘ and the ‘Referee Formhttp://pgs.acu.edu.ng/AJAYI-CROWTHER-UNIVERSITY-REFEREE-FORM.pdf‘.
Print out the downloaded application form and manually complete it.
Make payment of N10,000 into Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo’s account at Guaranty Trust Bank – Account number: 0050684338.
2. Applicants are to take the admission payment teller to the University Bursary to obtain official receipt.
3. Attach photocopy of the receipt to the completed Application Form and submit to:
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
P.M.B. 1066, Oyo Town
B. ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Create a user account – Click herehttp://pgs.acu.edu.ng/index.php/register to create an account now.
2. Log in to your user account with the username and password specified during the account creation.
3. From your account dashboard, click on the ‘Fill Application Form‘ icon to complete the online application form.
4. Make payment of N10,000 into Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo’s account at Guaranty Trust Bank – Account number: 0050684338.
Send a scanned copy of your admission form’s payment teller to [email protected].
For admission enquiries, call 08145920637, 08104408768, 08163945354, 07060793028
Email: [email protected]