ABRAHAM ADESANYA POLYTECHNIC, RELEASES ND 2023/2024 ADMISSION FORM
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic.
Applicants who scored 120 and above in the UTME can apply for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that scored BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekend or weekday) National Diploma. Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme can apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
Applicants who choosed the Institution as first choice in the 2023 utme.
Applicants must have maintained a minimum of 120 in the 2023 Recent concluded Utme.
Applicants who didn’t choose the Institution as first choice initially on Jamb caps but now wishes to do so, should proceed to nearby Jamb accredited CBT center to effect the change of Institution.
Please Read Carefully
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply;
a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this Institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.