The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Sandwich Degree Programmes of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka for the 2021 contact session
UNN Sandwich Degree Courses
EDUCATION: B.A.(Ed); B.SC.(Ed); and B.Ed in
- B. Ed. Adult Education/Administration
- B. Ed. Adult Education/Community Development
- B.Ed Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed Special Ed/Economics
- B.Ed Special Ed/Igbo
- B.Ed Special Ed/History
- B.Ed Special Ed/English
- B.Ed Special Ed/Social Studies
- B.Ed.Primary Education
- B.Ed.Early Childhood Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/English
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Creative Arts
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/French
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Music
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/History
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Igbo/Linguistics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Religion
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Fine and Applied arts
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Integrated Science
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Geography
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Economics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Social studies
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Statistics
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Physical and Health Education and Recreation
- B.A.(Ed.) Education/Health Education
Vocational and Technical Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Business Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Computer and Robotics Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Home Economics and Hospitality Management Education
- B.A.(Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
UNN Sandwich Degree Programmes Entry Requirements
The entry requirements are the same as those of the regular degree (with O/level)/direct entry and diploma courses of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. For the entry requirements, visit the UNN website at www.unn.edu.ng.
How to Apply for UNN Sandwich Degree Admission Form
This is to inform all applicants/candidates for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2021 sandwich programme, that they should apply through any JAMB zonal office nearest to them or visit the Institute of Education, UNN for necessary assistance. The applicant is required to pay the JAMB registration fee of N3500 only at the JAMB zonal office. Please note that prospective sandwich students are not going to sit for JAMB examination.
- Candidates/applicants shall not be considered for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka without the above registration from JAMB office.
- Make sure that you go with your relevant credentials during your visit to JAMB zonal office for registration.
- Applicants for the sandwich program must apply through JAMB zonal office and obtain JAMB registration number before approaching the University of Nigeria, Sandwich and Evening programme Unit for processing of their admission.
For further enquiries contact Institute of Education via 08039306233, 07010680057, 08060509199, or 08137753437.