Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the 2021 Contact admission into the following undergraduate programmes in the institute of Education:
- B.Ed. Educational Admin and planning
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Primary Education Studies
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Arabic Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Knowledge
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) History
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Agricultural Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Environmental Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- BSc. (Ed) Economics
- B.Sc. (Bd) Geography
- B.Sc. [Ed.) integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed)Physics
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST DEGREE:
Four year Degree Programme Part-fine/Sandwich:
- All Candidates for admission into the four (4) year degree programme in the institute of Education must possess a minimum of NCE merit pass from a recognized institution in Nigeria, in addition to a minimum of five (5) credit level passes at the level including Mathematics and English.
Five Year Degree Programme Part-Time/Sandwich:
- All Candidates for admission into the five (5) year degree Programe in the institute of Education must possess the following:
i. NCE pass and a minimum of five (5) credits level passes or its equivalent.
ii. Five (5) Credit passes at the SSCE /O level at not more than two (2) sittings which must include Mathematics and English or as required by the respective programmes, or its equivalent.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja and have passed at credit level at least Five relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
DURATION AND MODE OF STUDY:
- All programmes run for 4 or 5 years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through Contact, etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The first thing an applicant needs to do is to make a choice on the programme of study. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and apply at UniAbuja Institute of Educating Application, this can be made by following step below:
Fill in your biodata and contact
2: upload your passport photograph, and adjust to size (plain background is recommended).
3: Verify your telephone number and email address (Ensure that you use your personal, valid and accessible telephone number and email to be able to receive admission and portal updates)
4: Select your Programme of Choice
5: Enter your results
- Make Payment (Application Fee accessible to you at the point of filing the application form).
- Print and keep your application form and receipt
- You should have with you a digital copy of your passport photograph, not more than 200px by 200px in dimension, and not more than 150kb in size. A plain or white background is recommended. After uploading, you may use the online photo tool to drag your picture to size.
APPLICATION FEE& MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Application fee to IOE is ten thousand and five hundred naira only (NGN10,500) only
- Application payment should be made online via the school portal.