Notice is hereby given to the Entire General public populace especially Applicants of the Olabisi onabajo University (OOU) that the Admission list for the 2021/22 Academic Session is out on the jamb caps.
Applicants who are Admitted via First batch and have paid their comittal fees are expected to login to their respective caps to check their Admission status to accept the Admission offer.
After you must have accepted the Admission offer,you are mandated to print out the Jamb Admission letter in hardcopy as it’s among the documents required for the ongoing verification Exercise at the Institution campus.
Candidates who are yet to be offered admission on the school portal are advised to await for the second batch Admission list, they are also expected to note that this Admission allocation which Commenced few days ago is for only first batch admitted Applicants.
Should incase you have done the needful as a newly admitted student and you are yet to notice any positive changes on your caps,you are urged to keep calm and keep a close tab on it.
The Admission allocation is being processed gradually.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
Prospective Applicants are expected to follow the instructions below to check their Admission status on Jamb caps:
- Visit Jamb caps portal via your browser especially chrome by clicking here
- Input your Gmail address and your password received from Jamb via Gmail mailbox.
- Confirm the Examination year by ensuring it is (2021).
- Change your browser from mobile site to desktop site.
- Click on check Admission status at the first homepage (Dashboard).
- Input your UTME Registration number in the rectangular box at the top of the page.
- Click on Access my caps to direct you to my caps profile.
- Click on Admission status at the left hand corner of my caps profile.
- Click on Accept to accept your Admission offer.
- Anticipate for Congratulatory message from jamb and proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter.
Congratulations to the Admitted ones!!!