NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates already admitted should please take the following steps:
1. Accept your admission on JAMB Caps print your JAMB admission letter
2. After one week, proceed to my.unizik.edu.ng
3. Select “Admission status” then select “Undergraduate (Regular)
4. On the box provided, input your JAMB Reg No, then follow the instructions that are displayed to pay your acceptance fee and do your biometric clearance.
5. If on inputting your reg no you get “invalid registration number” error, and you are sure you have fulfilled condition (1) above, then wait for a few days and try again.
6. If after 2 weeks of printing your JAMB admission letter you are still getting “invalid registration number” error message on my.unizik.edu.ng, send a ticket to support.unizik.edu.ng and we will sort out the issue.
Dr. Okeke Chinenye Gloria
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)