The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
The Council also derecognised 12 schools for their involvement in mass cheating and whole school cases of malpractice.
The Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma, announced these at the NECO Headquarters in Minna.
He said the schools derecognised include four schools in Adamawa, two in kaduna, two in Kastina, Two in Niger, one in Taraba and one in FCT.
He said that 24 supervisors were blacklisted for various offences ranging from poor supervision, aiding and abetting, connivance with non candidates to write answers on chalkboards
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject