This is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC). You will be an integral member of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Programme helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders.
You’ll work in our Lagos office as part of our Young Leaders Programme (YLP).
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. YLP’s receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
Following the end of the YLP, assuming good performance, you may be offered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme Eligibility
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language
- Registered for the NYSC program (Submit call-up letter)
How to Apply for McKinsey & Company Young Leaders Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The deadline is Friday, 5th February 2021.