*EXTENTION OF ADMISSION INTO PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION*
The Lagos State University School of Part-Time Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. The programme is domiciled at the Lagos State University, Ojo Campus.
Candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State University Part-Time Degree Programmes should visit the University Website: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/spts for full details and admission requirements for each Degree programme. The minimum age limit for enrolment into the programme is eighteen  years.
The following Part-Time Degree Programmes are available for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Mass Communication
- Peace Studies
- Political Science
METHOD Of APPLICATION
- Prospective Candidates should visit http://www.lasu.edu.ng/spts to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira [N10,000:00] only to access the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form, upload their credentials and submit the form online. Thereafter, they will be invited for screening. Successful candidates will be required to immediately pay an acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only [N20,000:00] and medical fee of Twenty Thousand Naira [N20,000:00] only.
Closing date of application is Two  weeks from Monday, 6th of June to Monday, 20th of June, 2022
DATE FOR ENTERANCE EXAMINATION AND SCREENING.
The entrance examination and screening of candidates will hold on Saturday, 25th June, 2022 at the LASU CBT Centre, Main Campus Ojo.
- Any applicant who pays money to any individual or into other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
- Prospective candidates are hereby requested to visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng for details on the programme
AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka, fnim
Registrar and Secretary to Council