This is to pervade all Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as First Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and had scored a minimum of 190 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2021/2022, which commenced on the 11th-10-2021, would come to an end on this week Friday 26th-November-2021.
It’d span for 3days starting from Wednesday 23rd – Friday 26th
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only into the Lagos State University Account online through this link:
The Verification Interview runs for 3days in a week i.e Wednesday to Friday, the venue allocated to each division are itemised below;
- Ikorodu Division:- Moot court, Faculty of Law
- Badagry Division:- Tetfund Building, Faculty of Education
- Ikeja Divisional:- Eng classroom, Faculty of Arts.
- Lagos Division:- MBA building, back of MBA Hall, Faculty of Science.
- Epe Division:- Masters Class, School of Transport.
CREDENTIALS NEEDED FOR INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE (IIVE);
1. Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant
2. Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant father
3. Evidence of Title to Landed property (Long-standing title usually over 50years)
4. Written Testimony from relevant Oba to certify claim to Lagos State (The letter must come from applicant local govt)
5. Written Testimony from Secretary to your Local Government Area
6. Evidence of Payment of N5,000 Naira Only for IIVE Form (Remita receipt)
7. Jamb Result
8. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (3 copies)
Note: The Indigeneship Verification Exercise does not guarantee or serves as a proof of admission into the Lagos State University.
i. Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission,
ii. Old applicants for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic sessions that have not been offered admission will only revalidate their indigenship Clearance Certificates online at www.lasu.edu.ng without making any payment,
iii. All applicants must observe Covid-19 protocol; No entry without Face mask, Physical distancing, Provision of hand sanitizer and Test of body temperature at the entrance of each hall.
_Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own loss_