LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TO COMMENCE ONLINE CLEARANCE FOR ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
All Candidates that have been offered admission into the Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are hereby informed that an Online Admission Clearance Exercise will commence on Monday, 19th July, 2021.
To do their Clearance, Candidates are required to take the following steps:
1. Visit www.lasu.edu.ng
2. Click “Students Services”
3. Click LACACA (Central Admission Clearance App)
4. Update your profile
5. Upload required documents (O’Level result(s), WAEC/NECO scratch card pin, JAMB Result, and Birth Certificate)
6. Submit completed form.
1. Please note that you will receive a success message once your form is duly completed and submitted. After this, keep checking your email for updates on the progress on your Clearance.
2. Once your Clearance is completed and approved by the University, you will be notified on your dashboard and therefore requested to be checking your dashboard.
3. Proceed to download and print four (4) copies of the approval page and keep for subsequent information.
The Lagos State University introduced the Online Clearance Exercise named Lagos State University Central Admission Clearance App (LACACA) to ease the process of Admission Clearance and more importantly, curtail the danger of the spread of Covid-19 on the University Campus.