The authorities of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) have released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LASPOTECH ND full-time admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List
As at the time of this publication, you can only access your LASPOTECH admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASPOTECH admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on LASPOTECH website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to LASPOTECH admission portal at https://studentportal.laspotech.app/.
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on login to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASPOTECH admission list.