Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into then JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- The procedure for the 2021/2022 Application for JUPEB Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Applicants and then select JUPEB ADMISSION 2021/2022
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” white background passport photograph
NOTE: that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 12,750:00;(excluding charges) with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria or print out d payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Click link to start Registration: