This is to inform the general public that the results of candidates who sat for the 2021 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for School Candidates has been released online. The results are being uploaded on the results website.
Candidates who sat for the examination and who have fulfilled their financial obligations to the Council can access their performance on the Council’s results website.
Needless to restate fact that the results of indebted candidates/Schools/States will not be released until they pay up.
The Result Checker PIN and Serial Number required by candidates to check their results online are contained on the Candidate’s Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination. Certificates of candidates whose results have been fully processed and released will be ready within the next 90 days, counting from today.
For cases of misplaced WAEC Identity Card, Contact us on WhatsApp
09055753968/ +234 813 807 9845/ +234 705 133 1690 to purchase a New Result Checker Card.
How To Check 2021 WAEC Result Online
(1) Go to WAEC 2021 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
(2) Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
(3) Select your Examination Year i.e. 2021.
(4) Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
(5) Enter the Card Serial Number.
(6) Enter the Card PIN.
(7) Finally, click the “Submit” button to access your 2021 WAEC Result.
Note: One Result Checker Card can be used a maximum of 5 times. After this limit, you will need to purchase a new Result checker card to view results again. To purchase a WAEC Result Checker E-Pin Contact us on WhatsApp 09055753968/ +234 813 807 9845/ +234 705 133 1690