The management of the First Royal Crown International College of Technology, Lagos State, is now selling application forms for admission into its National Innovative Diploma (NID) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
First Royal Crown International College of Technology NID Courses
- Electrical/Electronic Technology
- Early Childhood Care Management
- Solar Energy Technology
- Business Informatics
- Banking Operations
First Royal Crown International College of Technology Admission Requirements
Candidates for the 2-year –National Diploma must possess the following
- Five credits pass at O’level GCE, WAEC SSCE, NECO, NBTA and other relevant results at not more than two sittings which MUST include; Mathematics and English Language
- The candidate may have scored 100 points and above in the current JAMB/UTME. However, candidates who did not sit for the current JAMB may be admitted and their JAMB requirements may be perfected later.
- Matured candidates with four credits may be admitted but must provide evidence of field practice.
How to Apply for First Royal Crown International College of Technology Admission Form
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 into the school account:
UBA. Acct Name: First Royal Crown Int’l College of Technology ltd.
- The Teller or evidence of payment with Bio Data, Passport photograph, O’level results and JAMB/UTME Results MUST be brought to the office or forwarded through the school email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceed to online Registration.
Lecture Commences on 30th January 2021
For more information, visit the school website: www.firstroyalcrowncollege.com.ng or any of the following Numbers; 08033270469, 09048279067, 07087945654