Advertisement for 2021/2022 FUTO 2nd Supplementary Admissions Exercises.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2021/2022 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exist in the under listed programmes of the University:
Check the PDF for the courses available.
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions Exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration commences on Tuesday, February 01, 2022, and closes on Tuesday, February 08, 2022.
Mode of Registration
- Visit the University official website “www.futo.edu.ng”
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2021/2022 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
a) For old applicants: Proceed to step (8)
b) For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
Repeat Steps (1) — (4)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip
Kindly download the PDF above for proper clarification on the Registration procedures.